Saint Francis de Sales Parish, North Kingstown,
We, the people of St. Francis de Sales Parish, as a faith sharing Catholic Community, endeavor to live our lives like Christ through prayer and service. Nourished by the Eucharist and other liturgies, meaningful lay ministries, and ongoing educational opportunities, we are a compassionate people inviting all to share in our spiritual journey.
Latest Diocesan News
CreativeMinds WordPress Plugin Curated RSS Aggregator
- Editorial: Respect Life Ministry continues to grow“We began where abortion began, but then we wanted to take this tour where abortion will end, on the streets and the sidewalks of American cities,” Bereit told the crowd gathered outside Planned Parenthood.
- 40 Days for Life40 Days for Life is a large campaign of prayer, vigil and fasting for an end to abortion taking place this month in cities throughout the United States.
- Know the Positions of the Presidential CandidatesIn keeping with its mission, the Rhode Island Catholic Conference (RICC) aims to educate and inform Catholics.
- Down Syndrome diagnosis a journey of faith for local familyWith October marking both Respect Life and Down Syndrome Awareness months, Kevin Alviti, president of the Down Syndrome Society of Rhode Island and powerful keynote speaker during the recent diocesan Human Life Guild Day, offers in the second of a two-part Op-Ed a firsthand perspective on the pressures he and his wife faced to abort…
- Bishop Angell remembered for his warmth, compassion as a priest, shepherdBishop Thomas J. Tobin will celebrate a Memorial Mass for Bishop Angell on Monday, October 17 at 12:05 in the Cathedral of Saints Peter & Paul. All are invited to attend.
Please join us in the parish center on Sunday after celebrating Mass for coffee, donuts, and fellowship!