Saint Francis de Sales Parish, North Kingstown,
We, the people of St. Francis de Sales Parish, as a faith sharing Catholic Community, endeavor to live our lives like Christ through prayer and service. Nourished by the Eucharist and other liturgies, meaningful lay ministries, and ongoing educational opportunities, we are a compassionate people inviting all to share in our spiritual journey.
Latest Diocesan News
CreativeMinds WordPress Plugin Curated RSS Aggregator
- 03.25.17 Solemnity of the Annunciation of the LordThe Feast of the Annunciation is one of the most important in the Church calendar. It celebrates the actual Incarnation of Our Savior the Word made flesh in the womb of His mother, Mary.
- March 24 & 25 - Return to the Lord with all your heartAll-day confessions this Lent in the Diocese of Providence.
- Diocese announces 2017 Lumen Gentium HonoreesThe Diocese of Providence has announced the honorees to be awarded with its 2017 Lumen Gentium Award for service.
- 03.20.17 Solemnity of St. Joseph, Husband of the Blessed Virgin MarySt. Joseph, the model of humility, and one of the world's greatest saints, is often mentioned as being silent. This silence speaks volumes.
- Lenten Reflection with Father Ledoux (Week Three)For the third week of Lent, Fr. William T. Ledoux, Pastor of St. Mary Church, Cranston, Rhode Island, offers this reflection.